Since developing PitchPack in November 2012, it’s been a steep learning curve. Working out how to produce a prototype is one thing. Maintaining quality across production runs as high as 5,000 units is quite another. Being a hybrid of print and electronics means that QA process is doubly important.
As a result, the Quality Checking process is actually an eight page document used by an independent quality inspection team onsite in the factory. Every pack inspected takes roughly five minutes to check.
A tiny fraction of the inspection check list includes:
Size and Positioning:
- Check that screen, buttons etc all correspond to supplied artwork
- Check the size of each pack
Electronics and Usability:
- Check USB port is securely fastened
- Check all buttons work and play correct video content
- Check volume defaults to correct level when pack starts
- Check speaker sound quality
- Check screen for signs of flickering, scratches or dead pixels
- Check memory capacity is correct
Delivery / Freighting:
- Check quantity is correct
- Check each pack is in a protective sleeve
- Check packs are secure in their delivery box
- Check that enclosed paperwork is correct for destination country
Printing / Cutting / Folding / Gluing:
This includes a 12 point check looking at all issues of the print and manufacture process. This example checks that corner edges are cleanly sealed.
This image constitutes a PASS:
This image constitutes a FAIL as we can see space where the wrap has not been made correctly:
I’ve only scratched the surface in this post about how PitchPack handles QA. Oh, and this process occurs twice. As Marcomms professionals, we know how important quality is. For this reason, we take it seriously so you don’t have to!
By Matt O’Neill
We get a lot of enquiries from businesses looking to use Video Brochures to deliver impact at forthcoming events. As a result, we’ve partnered with the team at EventExtra to develop a packaged offer.
Make your invite stand out from the crowd!
You’re planning a high profile event for important stakeholders. Have you considered sending a Video Brochure with a message from the CEO, inviting your VIP’s to attend? Imagine the impact compared with an email message?
Make an impact with participants after they leave your event!
Or maybe you want to give people a unique takeaway? Imagine being able to hand your delegates a video brochure as they leave? Containing key edited highlights, product demonstrations and other delegates endorsing your message! The team at EventExtra have years of experience creating engaging event video and getting it out to remote audiences quickly.
The PitchPack team can work with you to:
- Work with you to plan a process that will work
- Produce engaging video
- Make your pack visually appealing
- Produce all video brochures in advance
- Upload all content in time for when you need to distribute the packs
- Handle fulfilment in the case of packs being sent before the event
Sounds interesting? Make a video brochure enquiry today.
By Matt O’Neill
Some customers find the variable costs associated with video production make using PitchPack Video Brochures prohibitive.
With that in mind, we’ve prepared a ‘starter’ package which contains everything you need to differentiate your product/service/initiative, but with completely predictable costs:
- 100 x A5 PitchPack Video Brochures (4.3″ screen, maximum 4 videos)
- Pack design / copywriting according to your needs
- Upto 2 x 60-90 second introduction / benefit Voxpop videos filmed on your premises*
- Single page ‘response’ website – Easily facilitating responses via computer and mobile optimised form
How much does it cost?
All this for £6000.00 – No hidden charges!*
How does PitchPack drive business?
With so much competition for client attention, PitchPack is the perfect way to help you stand out from the crowd. And with clear, predictable costs, there’s no reason not to. One recent client (software and technology) achieved a 10% conversion rate* using PitchPack – double their average.
*Conversion = meeting with a senior prospective decision maker.
Get in touch today – Let PitchPack help you win more, higher value business!